You have no items in your shopping cart.
What's in our 2018 Super Lap Battle winning Subaru BRZ?
November 18, 2018
CSG successfully defended their title at Global Time Attack's Super Lap Battle 2018 by taking 1st place in Enthusiast RWD class, while being the only BRZ/FR-S/86 competing at Buttonwillow Raceway this year ?
CSG's lap time of 1:56.2 in their GReddy turbo powered Subaru BRZ on Michelin Pilot Sport street tires was also good enough to become the Overall Enthusiast Class Winner of the event!
Watch the on-board video on YouTube
Key build components:
- Michelin Pilot Sport tires 245R40/17 - 300 UTQG
- CSG Spec valved TEIN Flex A 1-way coil-overs
- CSG Spec Ceramic Coated GReddy T518Z Turbo Kit
- CSG Spec Brembo big brake kit
- CSG Spec C1/C2 sprint brake pads (available soon!)
- CSG Spec Custom Spec Clutch Type LSD
- CSG Spec Touring86 Exhaust - Laguna Seca 90dB Spec
- CSG Spec OS Giken Complete Clutch Kit
- Completely stock, unmodified FA20 engine block on 91 Octane!