CSG is offering a contingency program for multiple racing series and organizations in 2019:
1. Participate in racing & time attack events with CSG Spec products (brake pads, coil-overs, etc) on your car, while displaying CSG decals.
2. Earn credit for our store every time you place 1st, 2nd or 3rd at eligible events.
1. Drivers must participate in any of these racing and time attack series:
- 86CUP - All regions:
- Global Time Attack
- Super Lap Battle
- NASA Pro Racing
- SCCA - Sports Club Car of America
- Running a different series? Ask us for eligibility.
2. Drivers must be using CSG Spec products on their cars, and display CSG decals provided by CSG on their cars during the whole event. Products eligible for the contingency program include, but are not limited to:
- CSG Spec coil-overs (e.g. CSG Spec Tein SRC for 86/BRZ or Honda S2000, or CSG Spec Tein Flex A)
- CSG Spec lug nuts
- CSG Spec Touring86 90dB Catback Exhaust
- CSG Spec brake pads
- Running other CSG products? Ask us for eligibility.
- Contingency program dollars are applied toward product MSRP.
- Full value of contingency prizes are applied toward CSG products. Contingency dollars may also be applied toward any other product(s) offered by CSG at 50% value, e.g. $100 in contingency winnings may be applied as $100 toward any CSG product, or $50 toward any other product offered by CounterSpace Garage.
- Shipping via UPS is free on ALL purchases made with contingency winnings. Although winners are allowed to make individual claims, CSG asks that orders be combined when possible to help keep shipping costs down!
- 2019 Contingency dollars must be claimed by March 31, 2020, or be forfeit.
- One contingency prize per class per day, as reported on official results. Drivers may win multiple prizes per day, provided vehicles are eligible in each class/event competed. There is no limit on the number of classes a driver or vehicle can run, as long as the result is reflected in the official published results.
- There is no limit on how many dollars may be won by any one participant.
CSG Decals Requirements
- Must run 2x (two) 10” (or larger) CSG decals in visible areas with contrasting colors on the outside of the vehicle. One sticker must be present on each side of the vehicle.
- CSG decals may be removed after the event, but they must be present on the vehicle for the duration of each event.
- Submit photo(s) of vehicle showing CSG product(s) and decals + results after every event with subject line (shown below) to email@example.com. Email must be submitted within 7 days of the event.
- The Class of the event participated in must have at least 5 eligible participants throughout the calendar year to be valid for contingency winnings.
- Product inquiries and sponsorship/contingency program can only be processed through CounterSpace Garage (the officials of your series will not be able to help you).
- By participating in the CSG Contingency program, participants are agree to allow CSG to use submitted results and photos in CSG’s marketing campaigns. Participants acknowledge that the participant owns usage rights to any photos submitted, and authorize CSG to re‐publish submitted photos.
- If a participant is has other sponsors and/or logos and/or companies they’d like for CSG to publish with these photos, please note in the contingency claim emails.
Let's get started!
Have any questions? Are you ready to sign up for our program or have contingency winning claims to make? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
While brake pad life and wear rate is dependent on many variables, in our own extensive testing, we found that CSG Spec brake pads outlasts many of the competing pads by up to 2.5x the life:
In addition to superior life, CSG Spec pads also provide very consistent characteristics across a wide range of working temperatures. You can find full specifications and friction charts for CSG Spec Sprint & Endurance brake pads on our site.
CSG's test driver took a mildly modified 2016 BMW M3 (F80) to Circuit of the Americas (COTA) to compete in Super Lap Battle's Street Class.
The car was stock except for an upgraded cooling package, wheels and tires:
- CSF Heat Exchanger
- CSF Charge Air Cooler (intercooler)
- CSF DCT cooler
- RAYS GramLights 57CR 19 x 10.5 +35 Gun Blue wheels
- Bridgestone RE71R, 285/35/19 all around
- 13mm spacers in front
Although the build was not competitive for the class, it let CSG evaluate the limits of the stock suspension and brakes. CSG confirmed that the base F80 M3 lap times are handicapped by its rear traction issues, which are apparent even when equipped with sticky Bridgestones!
The mass of the BMW M3 demands a lot from the braking system. If you're driving your own F80 M3 or F82 M4 on track, we recommend you use a high performance brake fluid and also consider the use of our CSG Spec brake pads for BMW applications.
We are proud to announce the launch of CSG Spec brake pads to the general public!
CSG Spec brake pads have been developed to meet the specific demands of customers in GT Racing, One Make Racing, Time Attack, etc. where off the shelf products were often inadequate.
The result is a line of sprint & endurance friction materials which offer superior peak brake performance, pedal stability, braking control, higher fade resistance and lower wear.
We have lots of sizes in stock, with many more applications available upon request:
We are offering special pricing on several sets in stock the following RAYS wheels for Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S (5x100 bolt pattern):
RAYS Volk Racing TE37 SAGA - Diamond Dark Gunmetal - 17x9.5 +45
RAYS Gram Lights 57CR - Gunblue II - 17x9 +38
Interested? Please inquiry about the special pricing through our contact form, thanks!
ACE Header is considered the best exhaust manifold for the Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S. Here's a quick look at the production process of the ACE headers at their factory in Taiwan:
CSG has used ACE headers in their BRZ with great success, winning Super Lap Battle's Enthusiast RWD class two years in a row (2017, 2018) as well as SoCal's 86CUP Street & Modified classes. CSG has helped develop base engine maps for naturally aspirated and boosted applications -both supercharged and turbocharged variants.
The following is a dyno chart of a 2017 BRZ with:
- ACE 350 Header + CSG's Ceramic Coating
- DT's tune for ACE Header, with DT Flex Fuel Kit
- Otherwise 100% OEM Intake, Exhaust and Engine
ACE Header on ACN91 gas (California 91 octane) : 18% HP gain
ACE Header on E70 mix fuel: 25% HP gain
The ACE Header boosts power across the whole RPM range, with even greater gains when paired to the ACE Front Pipe and a Flex Fuel (E85) kit. Our Power Package for 86 / BRZ includes ACE Header, Flex Fuel Kit, tune and more!
Besides the ACE Header 350, there are several specialty models for left-hand and right-hand applications to choose from. If you are not sure which one you should get, just ask us!