CSG Contingency Program 2019
March 16, 2019
CSG is offering a contingency program for multiple racing series and organizations in 2019:
1. Participate in racing & time attack events with CSG Spec products (brake pads, coil-overs, etc) on your car, while displaying CSG decals.
2. Earn credit for our store every time you place 1st, 2nd or 3rd at eligible events.
1. Drivers must participate in any of these racing and time attack series:
- 86CUP - All regions:
- Global Time Attack
- Super Lap Battle
- NASA Pro Racing
- SCCA - Sports Club Car of America
- Running a different series? Ask us for eligibility.
2. Drivers must be using CSG Spec products on their cars, and display CSG decals provided by CSG on their cars during the whole event. Products eligible for the contingency program include, but are not limited to:
- CSG Spec coil-overs (e.g. CSG Spec Tein SRC for 86/BRZ or Honda S2000, or CSG Spec Tein Flex A)
- CSG Spec lug nuts
- CSG Spec Touring86 90dB Catback Exhaust
- CSG Spec brake pads
- Running other CSG products? Ask us for eligibility.
- Contingency program dollars are applied toward product MSRP.
- Full value of contingency prizes are applied toward CSG products. Contingency dollars may also be applied toward any other product(s) offered by CSG at 50% value, e.g. $100 in contingency winnings may be applied as $100 toward any CSG product, or $50 toward any other product offered by CounterSpace Garage.
- Shipping via UPS is free on ALL purchases made with contingency winnings. Although winners are allowed to make individual claims, CSG asks that orders be combined when possible to help keep shipping costs down!
- 2019 Contingency dollars must be claimed by March 31, 2020, or be forfeit.
- One contingency prize per class per day, as reported on official results. Drivers may win multiple prizes per day, provided vehicles are eligible in each class/event competed. There is no limit on the number of classes a driver or vehicle can run, as long as the result is reflected in the official published results.
- There is no limit on how many dollars may be won by any one participant.
CSG Decals Requirements
- Must run 2x (two) 10” (or larger) CSG decals in visible areas with contrasting colors on the outside of the vehicle. One sticker must be present on each side of the vehicle.
- CSG decals may be removed after the event, but they must be present on the vehicle for the duration of each event.
- Submit photo(s) of vehicle showing CSG product(s) and decals + results after every event with subject line (shown below) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email must be submitted within 7 days of the event.
- The Class of the event participated in must have at least 5 eligible participants throughout the calendar year to be valid for contingency winnings.
- Product inquiries and sponsorship/contingency program can only be processed through CounterSpace Garage (the officials of your series will not be able to help you).
- By participating in the CSG Contingency program, participants are agree to allow CSG to use submitted results and photos in CSG’s marketing campaigns. Participants acknowledge that the participant owns usage rights to any photos submitted, and authorize CSG to re‐publish submitted photos.
- If a participant is has other sponsors and/or logos and/or companies they’d like for CSG to publish with these photos, please note in the contingency claim emails.
Let's get started!
Have any questions? Are you ready to sign up for our program or have contingency winning claims to make? Drop us a line at email@example.com