CSG Ecutek Tuning Service for Nissan GT-R (R35 VR38DETT)
Not sure how remote tuning works? See our EcuTek tuning guide.
All ECU reprogramming or tuning products and services offered by CounterSpace Garage are exclusively meant for race cars in off-road, closed course racing.
Disclaimer: It is a risk to modify your vehicle from its factory setting which may void vehicle warranty and be non-compliant with specific auto racing organizations and sanctioning bodies.
CSG Spec tuning offers custom tuning application specific to the vehicle requirements through EcuTek tuning suite. Custom tunes are specific to VINs and cannot be shared to another other platform allowing for a truly customized experience for you. This customized tuning service is specific for your vehicle.
Which Nissan GT-R (R35) Tuning Level Do I Need?
Choose the level based on your existing modifications and/or goals:
- Level 1 tuning - For Nissan GT-R R35 with minimal or no modifications. Can run 91/93 octane or flex fuel*
- Level 2 tuning - For Nissan GT-R R35 with upgraded down pipes. Gas options include 91/93 octane or flex fuel*
- Level 3 tuning - For Nissan GT-R R35 with upgraded, larger turbos. Also can run 91/93 octane or flex fuel*
- Level 4 tuning - For Nissan GT-R R35 with built-engines and transmissions, targeting over 800 WHP. Best to contact us for consultation before ordering the tune. From 91/93 octane to flex fuel*
* Flex Fuel requires upgraded Fuel Pump and Injectors. CSG recommends injectors ID1050X for cars staying on stock turbos or ID1300X2 for mild turbo upgrades on flex fuel up to about 750-800whp. Let us know if you want to add injectors or fuel pump to your order.
In all cases, stock engine and stock transmission cars will be torque limited between 600 and 650lb-ft
What ECUTEK hardware or licenses do I need?
See our EcuTek tuning guide .
Why do we always talk about track testing and R&D?
Track testing can be the most strenuous type of testing available. Since a major portion of our clientele is catered towards track driving and sprint/endurance racing, power delivery is required to be consistent and stable lap after lap regardless of how heat soaked and how hot or cold the ambient temperatures are. This development transfers over to daily and street applications.
Whether you're doing the Texas Mile pull or accelerating onto the freeway, you can expect power delivery to be predictable and consistent pull after pull. This is our goal and our way of doing things.
What does CSG's custom tuning service offer?
In our experience and extensive database of data acquired through thousands of hours of track testing and dyno R&D, "canned" tunes or "base" maps are never an "one-size fits all". Immediate gratification can be experienced quick base maps, but bespoke tunes specific to each modification list and individual vehicle is important to optimize and maintain consistency.
Through extensive test parameters, we are able to develop maps that provide smoother power delivery, better modulation, improved drivability, stable power improvements, and better consistency under stress. No one wants a one-pull wonder, but everybody wants something that's repeatable and useful, especially on the racetrack.
Tuning Lead Times
Due to high volume of calibration inquiries, sales, and projects that CSG is involved in, please allow, on average, 72 hours (unless mentioned otherwise) for the preliminary calibration file to be provided. This will allow our calibration team to reach out and ensure that the parameters are developed accordingly for your specific vehicle. Each vehicle is unique and our calibration team will work with you to optimize your vehicle's needs. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
|Nissan GT-R R35