CSF Toyota A90/A91 Supra / BMW G-Series B58 Charge-Air Cooler Manifold - Machined Billet Aluminum
- Toyota Supra (A90/A91) 3.0L
- BMW Z4 M40i (G29)
- BMW M340i (G20, G21)
- BMW 440i (G20, G21)
- Other select BMW B58 vehicles
Availability: In stock
CSF is proud to announce its most advanced cooling system to date – the new Charge-Air Cooler Manifold for A90/A91 Toyota Supra and BMW G-Series (B58).
With well over 1,500 hours of design, prototype development, machining, and testing, CSF, along with partners VF Engineering (USA) and Custom Plenum Creations (Australia), has now brought a state-of-the-art CNC machined, high-performance Charge-Air Cooler Manifold to the B58 platform for Mk5 Supra and BMW models. This product solves what has been commonly known as a weak link of an otherwise impressive new engine platform.
With the larger and more efficient water-to-air intercooler performance, lower pressure drop across the system, included fuel rail, kit for top feed port injection, and several other industry-leading features, the CSF Super Manifold will allow B58 owners to maximize the performance of their vehicles and push the limits further than what has been previously possible with this new platform.
CSF conducted extensive testing on the dyno with R&D partner VF Engineering to ensure performance improvements before going into production with the new manifold. We performed over 50 dyno runs on the same car, on the same day, in relatively hot ambient conditions (~90°F) comparing the performance of the CSF Charge-Air Cooler Manifold to the OEM. Both the CSF and OEM cooler went through roughly 25 back-to-back dyno pulls every 30 seconds to measure the performance of the car overtime, resistance to heat soak, recovery time, and the effect on the turbo system duty cycle.
Summary of Testing
- Faster recovery of intake air temperatures
- ~30°F reduction of intake air temperatures (IAT’s) compared to OEM
- Less pressure drop compared to OEM core
- Puts less stress on the turbo system, allowing more boost to be made at higher targets
- Avoided going into limp mode after prolonged demanding conditions, simulating motorsports use
- On a stage 2 car with bolt-on upgrades, making ~400whp, comparing dyno run 19 between CSF and OEM, an increase of ~26whp and 11wtq were achieved
- The performance increase and delta between CSF and OEM will be bigger as power is increased in the vehicle
Note: This product is intended for off-highway and motorsports use only.
Because of how technical and complex this product is to manufacture, improvements and changes to the manifold, hardware, and instructions are to be expected between production runs.
CARB application in process – approval pending
TÜV application in process – approval pending
|Car Model||Toyota GR Supra - A90, BMW Z4 M40i|